Reporting to our Lead UX Specialist you will be working at the forefront of our client’s journey. Activities within this role, although not exhaustive, will include:
- Conducting user research and testing sessions
- Creating user profiles and journeys
- Creating UX wireframes
- Producing interactive prototypes for web and mobile apps
- Presenting wireframes to internal teams and explaining your rationale
- Being part of an agile working team and participating in stand ups and retrospective meetings
- Working on multiple projects at once
- Help support existing customers through direct client interactions
We are friendly team; we work fast and care deeply about the work we do, and we have identified a few qualities that we believe will help you excel in this role.
- You have a passion for human behaviour and how this can be applied to design to create great digital solutions and user experiences
- You have a passion to create experiences for all user’s, taking into consideration all accessibility needs, and being the champion for the end user
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are highly-organised, combining forward planning with meeting tight deadlines to keep a our brilliant customers happy
- You enjoy autonomous working by taking ownership and managing your own time yet planning tasks with the team
- You have a willingness to learn and grow quickly, actively engaging in feedback and support from the team
- You are confident to ask questions to gain clarity, challenge and learn
- You are committed to producing high quality work
We are looking for the right person to join our team, so whilst there are areas that would naturally lend themselves to succeed in this role, we are really open to meeting people with no prior UX experience but are passionate about people, joining the sector and embracing a rewarding new career in UX.
This role would suit a graduate, or someone with a few years’ experience in the fields of UX, psychology, human behaviour or digital marketing.
If you have already worked in UX, or similar digital fields, we would be looking for the following technical skills:
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools (we mostly use Adobe XD)
- Experience with the full Adobe CC stack and Miro
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment would be an advantage
- Up to date with the latest design trends, tech and software
As a UX specialist your ability to seek understanding and communicate is essential to the role. Core skills include :
- Great communication skills, with the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- Active listening skills and open to feedback
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
What we offer
- Salary: £28K-£38K dependent on experience
- Flexible home working
- Opportunities to attend relevant events and conferences, as well as other training developed around you
- A variety of team social events
Please note, although the role is flexible and you can work from home as agreed in advance, it is expected that you will work from our office in Bradford on Avon at least part-time and will be required to be in the office for critical phases of project delivery. We are not accepting applications for fully remote working.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you'd be a great fit for the role.